Administrative Financial SpecialistUniversity of Idaho
Administrative Financial Specialist
Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Provide administrative, fiscal and personnel management for employees located at Parma R & E Center. This position requires a B.S. degree in Accounting or some college level accounting courses. Salary range: $15.06 per hour or more depending on experience and education. For more information or to apply visit http://apptrkr.com/1414439 by 3/24/2019. Announcement #SP002117P.
- Reconciling and monitoring budgets.
- Approving and processing invoices.
- Preparing invoices and depositing payments.
- Compiling financial reports, utilizing University computerized bookkeeping system (Banner and Argos) and variety of software.
- Serving as liaison with Office of Sponsored Programs to oversee Service Center budgets, approving and processing invoices, claims, and travel for payment; researching and compiling information for financial reports as requested.