RN or LPN
Looking to turn your job into a career? Cascadia Healthcare is quickly growing its family, and we would love to make you part of our story! We pride ourselves on high quality patient care, and invest in opportunities and growth for our staff within the company. We welcome newly graduating students are ready to be there for you at the start of your career! You take care of our people, so let us take care of you!
$1000.00 Sign-on Bonus
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred;
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Six months’ experience or longer in a long-term care environment preferred;
- Memory care experience preferred
- Punctuality and regular attendance for assigned shifts.
- Administer highest quality of nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients;
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans;
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior;
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care;
- Maintain accurate patient medical records. Complete all nursing documentation: assessments, orders, progress notes, flowsheets, consents, and any assigned tasks and ensure that said documentation accurately reflects standard clinical documentation guidelines as required by the facility, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities;
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members;
- Participates in medication management to promote optimal safety and effectiveness for residents by communicating re-orders, keeping record, and communicating changes to physicians.
- Administering medications as ordered, including next scheduled dose following admission/readmission. Notifies Supervisor of medications not available
- Completing recapitulated physician orders review, as assigned.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments with residents. Directs and administers cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Ensures compliance with company’s clinical policies and procedures.
- Follows the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice Act, company standards, policies and procedures and sound nursing judgment.
- Should be patient, polite and be able to communicate effectively with residents, their family members, physicians and other staff.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Wage is Depending On Experience.
- Dental, Vision
- Life & Health Insurance
- 401k, Direct Deposit
- Free Parking