Marketing AnalystRoadys Truck Stops
Roady’s Truck Stops | https://roadys.com
Location: Boise area, Idaho
Job site is in New Plymouth, ID and will move closer to Boise area around Summer time.
Who we are:
Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly. Between
fuel efficiency, electric vehicles, driver assist technology and many other exciting developments, the way
goods and services move today won't be how they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add quality
team members as we help our customers adapt and thrive through upcoming industry transformation.
A little bit about you:
Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you naturally
business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of these qualities sound like you,
we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
About the role:
● Enthusiasm - Your enthusiasm and attitude will be key as you will be the first point of
contact for our driver loyalty program. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to
providing exceptional support for our customers, analyzing market trends and supporting
various internal departments as needed.
● Information - Your job is also to study information to help us make informed decisions
about our rewards program
● Research - Part of your day to day will be to research and report reward point trends, dig
up program analytical data, and monitor program use for instances of fraud or errors.
● Customer Support - You will serve as the lead customer support specialist providing over
the phone support for drivers and customers, managing and implementing customer
feature requests into the database and directing customer support inquiries as needed.
● Teamwork - Work closely with all internal teams to provide various support as needed.
These tasks could include but are not limited to; marketing research, data entry,
generating reports, and promotional outreach.
● Loyalty Program Management - Manage daily aspects of the driver loyalty program.
These tasks will include troubleshooting, shipping, receiving and tracking, and overall
management of the program.
● Other marketing stuff - No doubt there will be other work to do and lots of opportunities
to learn and pitch in to help.
Past experience/skills we’re looking for:
Proprietary & Confidential Page 1
Roady’s: Marketing Analyst Job Description
● 1-5 yrs marketing and/or customer service experience
● Basic computer proficiency; Microsoft Office, Google Cloud Platform
● Tech background/skills is a plus
● Ability to multi-task and shift focus easily.
Full Time & Salary will commensurate with experience.
How can you apply?
If this sounds like your cup of coffee, drop us a line at jobs@Roadys.com with your resume and/or Linkedin url. If it looks like a good fit, we’ll get back to you.