ControllerRoadys Truck Stops
Roady’s: Controller Job Description
Roady’s Truck Stops | Roadys.com
Location: Boise area, Idaho
Who we are:
Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly. Between
fuel efficiency, electric vehicles, driver assist technology and many other exciting developments, the way
goods and services move today won't be how they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add high quality
team members as we help our customers adapt and thrive through upcoming industry transformation.
A little bit about you:
Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you naturally
business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an entrepreneurial spirit? Are
you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of these qualities sound like you, we’ve
got the position for you at Roadys.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
● Lead planning and rolling forecasts process on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis to support
attainment of company’s growth objectives.
● Manage capital structure, budgets, pricing, compensation, operating and financial strategy
● Oversee comprehensive reporting, analyses and projections of SaaS metrics and financials.
Develop and enhance necessary dashboards to track business performance, identify trends and
proactively engage with functional leaders to stay ahead of the curve, ultimately resulting in greater
enterprise value and being recognized as an indispensable strategic partner to the operators.
● Continuously improve financial modeling, forecasting, reporting and accounting -- both process and
technology, including keeping up with industry best practices.
● Lead financial due diligence on large deals / contracts and M&A negotiations (as relevant).
● Monitor cash closely and proactively address variances from plan. Ensure appropriate and controlled
cash disbursements. Analyze future cash requirements so that financing needs are addressed in a
● Manage and provide inspiring leadership to Finance team members, nurturing and developing a
team of talented individuals, allowing them to reach peak performance and meet their career growth
● Lead the team in preparing monthly and quarterly reports including dashboards, KPIs and business
trends to ensure that high quality and insightful materials are consistently published with
Proprietary & Confidential Page 1
● Highly operational leader who can own the full spectrum of Finance responsibilities for a top-tier
SaaS company. Fluency in “SaaS” is required.
● Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of Process at the right time
so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead.
● Experience w/ companies that have gone through growth (ideally from $10M to $100M in ARR) and
achieved profitable scale on a firm financial footing.
● Profile emphasizing FP&A (vs. Controller-type) with extensive transactional experience (prefer
experience in both however).
● Track record with brand name employers on his/her resume establishing credibility with prospective
investors and strategic partners.
● Comes with high intellectual horsepower.
- experience working with Quickbooks, ACH scripts and excel
- solid foundation in finance/accounting, or a degree in a accounting, tech, or math field (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance focused role
Full Time & Salary will commensurate with experience.
How can you apply?
If this sounds like your cup of coffee, drop us a line with your resume. If it looks like a good fit, we’ll get back
To apply please submit resume.