Physician D.O. or M.D
Physician: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
D.O. or M.D. license in good standing from any state.
Requires Family Practice or Internal Medicine board certification, or board eligibility. Must have unrestricted DEA license. Requires current CPR/BLS; ACLS and/or PALS encouraged. Knowledge of the history, culture, and health needs of Native American communities is preferred. Must possess the ability to work independently, have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, ability to handle conflict and crisis in a professional manner, and be computer literate. Requires the ability to pass an extensive background check and pre-employment drug screening. Requires a valid driver’s license with an insurable record under the Tribe’s policy. Tribal/Indian preference applies.
We care for others as if they were our own.
We treat every person with respect
We create a work environment based on honestly, accountability, respect, and collaboration, while striving for service excellence.
We are linked by common goal commitment to providing Exceptional Healthcare.
We work cooperatively to improve the health status of the community.
We provide a work environment based on trust and accountability and the efficient use of resources to ensure our services are provided consistently.
Join the Nimiipuu Health Employee Team
At NMPH, we treat each other with dignity and respect. When you join NMPH, you’ll work in a diverse environment with common goals where you are welcomed, challenged and engaged. When you become a NMPH employee you will also have opportunities to excel and advance in a multitude of positions. You will have opportunities to earn competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits program. You will also have support for career development and learning opportunities through education and job assignments.
Requirements for a complete application
- Original Nimiipuu Health Application per position with resume/C.V. required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or college education/degree (a copy of diploma or transcript must be submitted with application)
- Tribal ID/CIB (If applicable)
- Immunization Up To Date Records
- Credentialing Packet if applicable (Providers Only)
- Have a valid driver’s license with an insurable record (must provide a current ENTIRE record of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Nimiipuu Health is a drug-free work environment: Pre-employment drug testing is required
- Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date
To join our team, apply today.