Airbus Helicopters Component Overhaul Technician
A & P and experience is preferred, but we will consider applicants with other related aviation experience. Nampa Valley Helicopters is an Airbus Helicopters “D Level” Service Center, specializing in the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of the AIRBUS Dynamic Components for the AS350, H125, AS355 and EC130, H130 helicopters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform disassembly and inspection of dynamic components
- Paint stripping and cleaning of parts
- Maintain compliance with FOD Policies and Repair Station Procedures
- Understand safe and applicable use of basic hand tools and precision /calibrated instruments
- Read and interpret manufacturer manuals and applicable component repair and overhaul documentation
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper use of PPE
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Available to work overtime as required
Employee health, dental and vision coverage effective the 1st day of the month following start date
401K with 4% Safe Harbor and 3% Discretionary company contribution.
Sick time accrual based on 48 hours per year, prorated from starting date and available after 90 day waiting period.
Two weeks accrued vacation per year, prorated from starting date and available after 90 day waiting period. Vacation accrual increases at 5 and 10-year anniversaries.
Eight (8) paid holidays after 90-day waiting period.
Annual performance and company bonus (discretionary) as outlined in employment agreement
Life insurance, short/long term disability upon approved application.
Multi-language applicants desired.
Corporate video here (NVH starts at 3 minute mark): https://www.nvhelicopters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Heliwelders_Nampa_Valley_Trade_Show_Video.resized.mp4