Class A Truck DriversMatheson Inc
Seasonal Class A truck drivers for Boise, ID predetermined routes & shifts! Get paid actual time - weekly! Permanent positions become available.
Matheson Postal Services and Mail Transportation are hiring temporary/seasonal Class A Truck Drivers, during Peak Season, November through January across the US. We have routes available to SLC, Portland, Seattle, Spokane and Local runs. Hotel will be provided on some layover routes. Maximum Layover 14 hour's minimum layover 10 hours per diem will be paid if any layover is more than 15 hours.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver's License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical Compensation: $26.01 per hour - Pays $20.98/hr base + $5.03/hr H&W.
Health and Welfare (H&W) is paid on the first 40 hours. Examples: $20.98 base + $5.03 H&W = $26.01 per hour.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.