Digital Content SpecialistLewis-Clark State College
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Digital Content Specialist.
Salary based on experience and qualifications: $47,000 - $50,000.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design, marketing, or related field.
- At least three years of graphic design experience.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing materials for digital and event presentation including advertising, website, video, social media, email, and PowerPoint content.
- Understanding of the interplay between digital and print collateral and events in a marketing, publicity, and advertising campaign.
- Professional marketing/advertising experience, with expertise in brand management and development.
- Experience in higher education marketing and communications.
- Experience with the development and execution of marketing plans and advertising campaigns, including hands-on advertising tasks such as artwork creation, copy writing, placement, and evaluation.
- Brand management experience, including the development of institutional logos and visual identity guides.
- Experience planning and building web pages, namely the development of advertising landing pages.
- Demonstrated success with graphic design, social media, web content development, and email marketing programs.
- Expertise with measurement and analysis of web data/data analytics.
The Digital Content Specialist reports to the Director of Communications & Marketing, a member of the President's Cabinet, and will work closely alongside the director to support the graphic design, front-end web development, and social media efforts of the college as a whole, especially as they relate to marketing and student recruitment. The specialist's graphic design skills and marketing ability and experience will be leveraged to improve the college's recruitment materials, advertising content, web content, social media presence, email marketing, and strategic executive communications, including presentations, community/government relations handouts, etc.
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
- Cover Letter
- Design portfolio/examples (e.g., brand development, advertising campaigns, web development, etc.)
- List of three professional references
Application review will begin January 5, 2019 and position will remain open until filled.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer. Alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, or national service are encouraged to apply.