PROFESSOR OF NURSING CLINICALS
We are looking for a full-time Professor of Nursing Clinicals to join the Joyce University Team. This position requires the Nursing Faculty member to be located in the Boise, ID metro area. The primary responsibilities are supporting and advancing clinical education through teaching and mentoring students, collaborating with clinical partners, and helping to develop clinical site relationships. The Professor of Nursing will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, advanced computer skills, advanced clinical skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a variety of people. The Professor of Nursing is knowledgeable of clinical program curriculum and requirements and helps organize multiple clinical programs while meeting program deadlines.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A generous self-directed PTO policy
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully paid short term disability
- Long term disability
- Dedicated professional development
- World-class continuing education assistance
WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY:
- Accurately calculate and report student performance and attendance in a timely manner
- Maintain evidence of professional growth including membership and participation in professional organizations, continuing education, concurrent related practice experience, educational research, and an awareness of current practice standards
- Attend staff meetings, pinning, graduation, and other college events
- Participate in continuous quality improvement and professional development activities to enhance the teaching-learning process and provide evidence of participation to the HR Generalist
- Assist in compilation of statistical data and other information as requested for accreditation and other organizational needs
- Utilize instructional methods that accommodate various learning modes of students
- Identify and remediate behavioral and academic deficiencies
- Submit suggestions and supportive data for improving curriculum
- Maintain integrity of curricular offerings
- Helps develop and maintain relationships with clinical partners.
- Develops relevant educational materials and presentations.
- Assists in the evaluation of student progress throughout clinical experiences. Monitors and reports on at-risk students.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho
- 2-3 years in relevant experience in a clinical setting
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY:
Joyce University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.