Executive DirectorI Have A Dream Foundation
“I Have a Dream” Foundation – Idaho
Sun Valley, Idaho
The successful candidate must be mission driven and have a passionate desire to change the lives of young people through education. He or she should have experience working with a nonprofit organization, providing leadership, developing relationships with donors, working with volunteers, implementing a marketing campaign, working with a data base, working with social media and must LOVE children. Compensation $50,000 – $70,000 (and live in Sun Valley area). Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Check out or web site and visit us on Facebook.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the “I Have A Dream” Foundation-Idaho, Inc. is to assist children in the Wood River Valley to become productive citizens by helping them complete their high school education and providing financial assistance for advanced learning.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF “I HAVE A DREAM”
- The “I Have A Dream” program is a long-term, year-round program that works with the same group of children from their elementary school years through high school and continuing on to advanced education.
- The “I Have A Dream” program is personal. It offers Dreamers long term relationships with caring adults.
- Being a Dreamer gives them a feeling of identity and a sense of belonging.
- All Dreamers are afforded equal opportunities to achieve and encouraged to do so.
- The “I Have A Dream” program impacts not only the Dreamers, their parents, and siblings, but all students in the school.
- The “I Have A Dream” goal is for all Dreamers to complete high school and have advanced educational opportunities.
Since IHAD Foundation National’s founding in 1981, over 200 programs have supported students on the path to college in 28 states, Washington DC, and New Zealand. The active “I Have A Dream” network comprises 16 affiliates operating 36 programs across the United States.