General Sales ManagerHometown Motors
Western Idaho Dual Domestic Dealership is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic candidate to assist the General Manager in hands-on planning, training, and managing of the sales team in alignment with our culture.
The successful candidate will be trained to lead the sales team to serve our customers’ needs with honesty and integrity. The Sales Manager will seek to keep the energy level high in the showroom through encouragement and assistance to the sales consultants. He/She is the gatekeeper of the Dealership philosophy, and ensures the Sales Department embraces and manifests the philosophy to our customers. The Sales Manager is responsible for mentoring the Sales Consultants, and scheduling training and team building activities that align with the company culture and values.
All applicants must want only the best for our customers and our employees, are encouraged to apply. Paid vacations, 401k, and health benefits are part of our compensation package. It is a rapidly expanding company offering a real opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are accustomed to managing a sales department from a ‘Sales Desk’, This is not the position for you.
· Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
· You will be responsible for assisting in developing, planning, coordinating, and delivering operational training and development programs designed to help facilitate the Sales.
· You will assist in providing training that teaches New Sales Representative the operational processes and functions in support of your Sales Department, in addition to providing ongoing training to existing sales representatives for operational excellence reinforcement. Operationally, this includes customer service excellence, daily execution of proven sales systems and processes.
· Assist the Sales Representatives in setting realistic monthly goals for the Sales Team.
· Explain the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance.
· Monitor the performance of sales employees and provide constructive feedback to aid in the sales success of each team member.
· Set an example of professionalism through daily actions.
· Collaborate with all Managers to implement dealership sales processes.
· Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
· Track results and trends regularly for Sales forecasting
· Report on team and individual performance
· Must have at least 1 year of successful experience in automotive sales management.
· Familiarity with CRM platforms
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to build strong relationship with customers and employees.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen