Automotive TechnicianHometown Motors
Steve's Hometown Motors
A premier Northwest Ford – Chrysler – Jeep – Dodge - Ram store is looking for a super motivated Master Technician and B or C Level Technician that is highly
focused on customer satisfaction to join our team. We are located within 45 minutes to the city or mountains.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.).
- Continuously learning new technical information and techniques in formal
- training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspecting and testing new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive Pay Plan (DOE)
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
As well as 401k and other Options
Strong company reputation
To Apply please email: