Full-time (40 Hours)
WHO WE ARE
Goldenwest Credit Union is expanding into the Idaho market! We have 49 branch locations spanning Utah and Idaho, providing exceptional service to over 160,000 members. Our management teams earn a guaranteed base wage, annual bonus, and a generous incentive/commission schedule. We provide outstanding benefits, including:
• Medical insurance (we pay 100% of your deductible!)
• Dental insurance (we pay 100% of your premium!)
• Paid time-off (we pay you to take 34 days off!)
• Retirement (we pay 100% of your pension and match your 401K!)
• Tuition reimbursement (we pay for your tuition cost, up to the IRS maximum!)
• And many, many more…
If you’re committed to being part of an extraordinary team and if what we have to offer interests you, apply now!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Ideal candidates will exhibit an energetic, friendly, and positive attitude! We are looking for people who believe in doing the right thing, want to make a lasting impact, strive to be better every day, and aren’t afraid to grow! We are an organization of people helping people!
• Exceptional ability to create lasting member and business relationships.
• Exercise the ability to think critically and solve problems.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attentiveness to professionalism in both appearance and action.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our branch management teams oversee day-to-day branch operations. They eagerly assist members and prospective members with consumer and mortgage lending, as well as property and casualty insurance needs.
Locations, Schedule Availability & Salary Information
• Post Falls, Idaho
• Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Guaranteed Base Wage + Bonus + Generous Incentive/Commission Schedule
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Cultivate and effectively manage long-term, trusting relationships with employees and members.
• Grow your branch through lending and insurance products.
• Oversee branch operations.
• Ensure members are promptly and professionally served.
• Provide consistent member follow-up.
• Comply with all regulations as required by law.
• Actively participate in continuing education related to credit union career development.
Experience, Education & Certification
• High School Diploma required, with Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior management experience required, with retail experience preferred