Job Title: Bakery Production Worker -Nampa
Employment Status: Regular Full Time
Pay Rate (this will be visible to candidates if filled in): $13.79/hr to start
JOB SUMMARY: Bakery Production Workers will assist in a variety of positions or tasks with the production of a variety of bread, bun or bagel products. All work will be performed in accordance with SQF Food Safety procedures. Job tasks may change from day to day depending upon production needs.
SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any shift: Day, Swing and/or Graveyard based upon production needs.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt position
RATE OF PAY: $13.79 TO START
Full time employees eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits. Profit Sharing for Retirement.
- Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as required by SQF Food Safety Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a large commercial or artisan bakery is preferred.
- Work experience in other similar industrial, manufacturing or a production-line environment may substitute.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer’s attendance standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values.
US Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity