Research CoordinatorColliers International
The Research Coordinator will work as part of the marketing team to help grow the business by acting as the advisor to what is happening throughout the Treasure Valley as it relates to commercial real estate.
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain and advance the company’s commercial real estate database which will aid the other significant aspects of this role, including market report information, competitive analysis and reports for our brokerage teams.
- Collection and maintenance of accurate market data by tracking changes in property records both regionally and locally using internal and external resources.
- Enter comps and property records into the database, especially as it relates to the company’s “drive the market” initiative.
- Monitoring all new construction, including multifamily projects in the area and entering those into the database.
- Sources and provides local market data to the Colliers Corporate Research team.
- Pulls comps from the database for the sales associates as requested.
- Responsible for compiling property data required for producing the quarterly market report.
- Provides research representation and expertise in client meetings/presentations as needed.
- Acts as a database administrator and primary POC for Apto (the company’s CRM tool & database).
- Contribute to the annual market share report.
- Interface and provide market data to local media, banks, real estate institutions, appraisers, and other organizations as requested.
- Assist with mapping and demographic-related requests.
- Provides secondary support for marketing, communications and database related projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Bachelors’ degree in related area.
- Proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite of products, including an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Independent self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with others and to complete projects as a team, when necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with others.
- Practical understanding of real estate market – or real estate related tools - a plus.
- Experience with GIS mapping a plus.