Property ManagerColliers International
Property Manager - Colliers International
We are the recognized leader in providing commercial real estate services in the Treasure Valley. We are currently seeking an experienced, qualified commercial real estate manager to join our asset services team and manage an established portfolio.
Ours is a collegial environment where all business lines – brokerage, property management, accounting, administration, marketing, etc. – work closely together. Idea sharing is the standard protocol. For this reason, identifying a candidate who can enhance this culture is as important as finding someone who can perform the technical duties of a real estate manager.
The real estate manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties for a variety of clients, and should therefore be adept at managing, not only commercial properties, but also multiple relationships with diverse clients, tenants and co-workers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Direct, motivate and evaluate on-site building staff and service providers.
- Establish budget parameters and/or expense limits.
- Ensure tenant service requests for repairs, maintenance, improvements and lease administration are answered timely, completely and accurately.
- Work with the leasing team to minimize vacancies and prepare vacated units for showing.
- Determine preventative maintenance and daily service specifications, standards and repair parameters.
- Conduct RFP processes.
- Conduct regular property inspections.
- Identify, prevent, address, and eliminate environmental, health, safety issues.
- Participate in inspections and property walk-through.
- Ensure that proprietary information is protected and kept confidential.
- Review and administer tenant leases and collect rent.
- Develop capital requirements and budget.
- Prepare, review and approve CAM (operating expense) reconciliations.
- Prepare budget and monthly variance report, tenant correspondence, etc.
- College degree preferred.
- 5+ years of commercial property management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled with Microsoft Office suite, Internet.
- Property management software (Yardi) knowledge a plus.
- Broad understanding of financial terms and principals.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work unsupervised and prioritize workload
- Strong “Customer First” communication skills.
The Boise office is adding a Property Manager position. 5 years experience preferred to manage a commercial portfolio comprised mostly of office and retail properties.
The Boise office manages nearly 4.5 million SF and is the dominant player in this market. This is an opportunity to join a growing, collegial, successful team.
If you know a qualified candidate for this position, please contact Monica Atkinson.