Property Management Maintenance TechnicianColliers International
Facilities Maintenance - Colliers International
This Facilities Maintenance position is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing, or arranging for repairs of all building operating systems at the property.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
· Maintains regular contact and builds solid working relationships with Property Managers, maintenance supervisors, client contacts, department leaders or a combination of stakeholders to ensure the highest level of customer service.
· Responsible for all preventative maintenance, necessary maintenance, and repairs to the buildings’ mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
· Conducts periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, which involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights), and periodic testing of the equipment. Also conducts general building maintenance, as needed.
· Responds to tenant requests in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs.
· Coordinates contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor.
· Performs all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building’s tenants and the continuous operation of the property.
· Familiar with and conforms to all written operating procedures associated with assigned properties.
· Assists in snow and ice clearing operations, including the coordination of plowing and salting activities by outside vendors.
· Other duties as assigned Maintenance Supervisors, Property Managers or other executives.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
· High School Diploma required + a minimum of five years building operations experience.
· Proficiency with computer Microsoft, Windows, and Outlook.
· Participate in on call rotation.
· Valid Driver’s License and insurance required.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities.
These demands document the physical requirements of a specific job. Criteria may include: Lifting , Carrying, Push/Pull, Sitting/Standing (In Place); On Feet, Walking, Bending, Turn twist; Kneeling; Squatting; Crawling; Climbing; Reaching (Out)/Reaching (Up), Grasping, Wrist Turning; Pinching; Finger Manipulation, Hearing, Talking, Working with a computer, working in close quarters, and communicating over the telephone throughout the shift
This is a full-time, hourly position. A full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available. Compensation based on experience. Selected candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.