Precision Sales Professional (GPS)Burks Tractor
Burks Tractor Company, a Farm and Construction equipment dealership, seeks (1) Experienced Precision Sales Professional (GPS) for the Treasure Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the emerging precision guidance industry for Agriculture and Construction. Burks Tractor is a leader for precision guidance in the Magic and Treasure Valleys representing the Trimble, Leica, and CaseIH AFS line of products. The successful candidate will be supported by the most extensive network of twenty-two fixed base stations covering over one million acres. The successful candidate will also be responsible for selling drones and ground mapping software. The position is paid on a salary base plus commission of monthly sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage your time and income potential.
Burks Tractor is a family owned business with 60+ employees in two Service Centers - Twin Falls and Caldwell, ID. The dealership represents the CaseIH Agriculture and Case Construction lines of equipment.. Burks Tractor also represents the Kubota line of Consumer, Farm, and Construction equipment.
Burks Tractor offers a full benefit package of Health, Life, Dental, Prescription Card, and Vision Insurance. We also offer a 401K employee/employer participant pension plan.
- The candidate must be able to manage their time, be a team player, and work well under the high paced atmosphere of this department.
- The candidate needs to be personable, self-motivated, show a willingness to research difficult problems, and handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- The candidate should be familiar with computers and finance software.
- The candidate will not only service GPS equipment, but sell and install systems on Agriculture and Construction equipment.
- It is preferable that the candidate have a background in Construction or Agriculture, but not a requirement.
- The candidate will be required to attend OEM classroom training and Web based courses.
If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of an emerging industry and willing to grow with a dynamic, forward moving company, please respond with a cover letter followed by a resume.