OFFICE MANAGERBurks Tractor
Burks Tractor Company, a Farm and Construction Dealership, seeks (1) Experienced Office Manager for our Caldwell location. A courteous and friendly personality is required, since this position is the first to greet our customers and the last to thank them for their business.
Burks Tractor is a family owned business with 60+ employees in two Service Centers - Twin Falls and Caldwell, ID. The dealership represents the CaseIH Agriculture and Case Construction lines of equipment.. Burks Tractor also represents the Kubota line of Consumer, Farm, and Construction Equipment.
Burks Tractor offers a full benefit package of Health, Life, Dental, Prescription Card, and Vision Insurance. We also offer a 401K employee/employer participant pension plan.
Starting wage is $12/hr commensurate with experience.
- The candidate must be able to manage their time, be a team player, and work well under the high paced atmosphere of this position.
- The candidate needs to be personable, self-motivated, show a willingness to research difficult problems, and handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- The candidate should be familiar with computers and finance software.
- Bookkeeping and knowledge of Accounting is a requirement for this position.
- Phone skills and etiquette are required, since the majority of calls coming into the business will pass through this position.
- The candidate should be familiar with Account Receivables and posting of payments.
For further information on the position, please contact Midge at email@example.com