Field Parts Sales ProfessionalBurks Tractor
Burks Tractor Company, a Farm and Construction equipment leader in the Treasure Valley, seeks (1) Experienced Field Parts Sales Professional for the Treasure Valley. Besides having the responsibility of fulfilling the parts needs of our clientele, the candidate will have responsibility of selling Construction precision surveying equipment, plus drones for mapping and monitoring agriculture field conditions. The position is paid on a salary base plus commission of monthly sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage your time and income potential.
Burks Tractor is a family owned business with 60+ employees in two Service Centers - Twin Falls and Caldwell, ID. The dealership represents the CaseIH Agriculture and Case Construction lines of equipment.. Burks Tractor also represents the Kubota line of Consumer, Farm, and Construction equipment.
- The candidate must be able to manage their time, be a team player, and work well under the high paced atmosphere of this department.
- Conduct outside parts and service sales to existing clientele.
- The candidate needs to be personable, self-motivated, show a willingness to research difficult problems, and handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- The candidate should be familiar with computers and finance software.
- It is preferable that the candidate have a background in Construction or Agriculture, but not a requirement.
- The candidate will be required to attend OEM classroom training and Web based courses.
Burks Tractor offers a full benefit package of Health, Life, Dental, Prescription Card, and Vision Insurance. We also offer a 401K employee/employer participant pension plan.
If you’re willing to grow with a dynamic, forward moving company, please respond with a cover letter followed by a resume.