SUPERVISORY CIVIL ENGINEERBUREAU OF RECLAMATION
The Bureau of Reclamation is currently seeking one Supervisory Civil Engineer for Mills, Wyoming. To apply, please go to [https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510981700]. The Bureau of Reclamation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Through leadership, use of technical expertise, efficient operations, responsive customer service and the creativity of people, Reclamation will seek to protect local economies and preserve natural resources and ecosystems through the effective use of water.
The mission of the Bureau of Reclamation is to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
The Commissioner's plan for how Reclamation will attain its vision:
- Directing our leadership and technical expertise in water resources development and in the efficient use of water through initiatives including conservation, reuse, and research.
- Protecting the public and the environment through the adequate maintenance and appropriate operation of Reclamation's facilities.
- Managing Reclamation's facilities to fulfill water user contracts and protect and/or enhance conditions for fish, wildlife, land, and cultural resources.
- Working with Reclamation's customers and stakeholders to achieve mutual objectives.
- Assisting the Secretary in fulfilling Indian Trust responsibilities.
- Implementing innovative, sound business practices with timely and cost-effective, measurable results.
- Promoting a culturally diverse workforce which encourages excellence, creativity, and achievement.