ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALISTAda County Highway District
Ada County Highway District is now accepting applications for an Administrative Specialist in the Cloverdale Maintenance Department. This is a full time, non-exempt position with a starting wage range of $14.74 - $16.94 per hour, DOQ.
ACHD offers an excellent benefit package which includes medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
- The Administrative Specialist will perform a variety of advanced administrative and clerical tasks including answering phones, tracking purchase orders and invoices, maintaining databases, reconciling materials used, dispatching crews for emergency situations, etc.
- Coordinates, tracks, and monitors various maintenance programs.
- The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and the ability to deal effectively with the public, as well as a good knowledge of filing systems and general office practices and procedures.
- Requires proficiency in Word, Excel, and databases.
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities are acceptable.
A completed ACHD Employment application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m., February 27, 2019. Applications are available at 3775 Adams St.; Garden City, ID 83714 or on our website at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations